If you're traveling to the Kenai Peninsula this summer, treat yourself to an overnight stay in a private cabin at Kenai Riverside Lodge. Located at Milepost 50.1 in Cooper Landing along the banks of the Kenai River and adjacent to Chugach National Forest and Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, our cozy cabins are in a crafted lodge setting with classic Alaskan ambiance. Walk the pathway along the river, enjoy a self-guided nature trail, or explore nearby trails in the Chugach National Forest.
Whether you're rafting, fishing or just exploring the Kenai Peninsula... why stay in a motel when you can experience Alaska in a riverside cabin without compromising comfort?
Kenai Riverside Lodge Highlights
- Individual cabins with private bath amenities
- Most cabins have two double beds while some have two double beds and one twin bed.
- Each cabin is well appointed with comfortable beds, heating with individual temperature controls, lights, electricity, local art and recently renovated private bathrooms with shower and separate vanity area.
- Use of the wood-crafted sauna - it's just a few steps away from an invigorating plunge in the Kenai River.
- Hot buffet breakfast each morning in the main lodge dining room
- Beautiful mountain scenery
- Cozy, comfortable and convenient
- Great for exploring nearby forest, river and Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Easily accessible: a short one-hour drive from either Soldotna or Seward and a two-and-a-half hour drive from Anchorage
Cabins are $189/night, based on double occupancy ($25 surcharge for triple occupancy, $50 surcharge for quadruple occupancy). Price includes hot breakfast buffet. When you're ready to book, please use our online reservation request or call us at 800.478.4100.
We book cabin reservations no more than 30 days in advance of stay. If we are full for the night of your request, we may suggest alternate accommodations in the Cooper Landing area. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the cabins and, due to high fire danger, no smoking is permitted inside any of the buildings.