Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden Fishing
We have specialized in fishing the upper Kenai River between Kenai Lake and Skilak Lake and the lower Kenai River since 1977. Our guides are experts in spinning, casting and fly fishing techniques on these waters. Whichever technique you prefer, our guides will help hone your skills and assist you in learning something new. You can expect an exciting eight hours of fishing for tasty red (Sockeye) salmon, the biggest rainbow trout you've ever laid eyes on, and colorful Dolly Varden.
Trip Details & Prices
- Full-Day 8-Hour Trip: $295 + tax per person
- Half-Day Trips: Half-day fishing trips by special arrangement only
- Daily Departures: Between 4:30 am and 6 am (our office will confirm meeting time and location with you prior to your trip).
- Equipment: All fishing gear, tackle and bait is included.
- A hearty lunch with freshly prepared sandwiches and baked goods, snacks and hot and cold beverages are included.
- As an added value, we will clean, fillet and vacuum seal your fish for $1.50 per pound (subject to change).
Notes: Salmon, on rare occasion, may be limited to catch and release by order of Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Once you have limited out, you may catch and release. Fish trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, fishing licenses, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.
Interested in extending your Kenai River sportfishing vacation?
Alaska Wildland Adventures' own Kenai Riverside Fishing program specializes in premium multi-day guided sportfishing packages ~ includes best of guides, gear and equipment, delicious meals and private cabin accommodations! For more information, call 800.478.4100 or visit us online.