Kenai Canyon Raft Trip
For those seeking a bit of adventure, join us for a fun-filled seven-hour day of exploration into unspoiled Alaska wilderness that most travelers never see. Start with a scenic float searching for moose, bald eagles and salmon, then ride the Class II+ spirited rapids through the Kenai River Canyon. End with a cruise along the wild and scenic shore of a glacier-carved lake in the heart of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge.
- Our most popular trip for over 30 years
- Majestic wilderness scenery
- Wildlife sighting opportunities
- Picnic lunch
- Exciting and spirited Class II+ mild rapids
- Up to 9 people per raft
- All equipment provided: rubber boots, rain gear and personal flotation devices (see Packing List for tips on what to bring and wear).
Trip Prices & Departures
Adults: $185 + tax per person
Children (7-11): $155 + tax per person
Daily Departure: 11:30 am (returns at 6:00 pm)
Check-in Time: 11:00 am at the Cooper Landing Office
Reservations recommended: 800.478.4100
Note: On rare occasions, due to weather, this trip may end with a 1.5 mile walk on an established trail. Trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.